As 2008 comes to a close, we want to send a big “Thank You!” to all of the amazing, innovative and dedicated Pilates experts who contributed to Pilates-Pro.com this year. And kudos also to the growing number of community members who use the articles and forums as a place for lively, thoughtful discussion. Pilates-Pro.com continues to grow because of you!
In case you’re new to the site, here’s a countdown of the year’s 10 most popular articles. If you have topics you’d like us tackle in ‘09, please let us know.
1. Anatomy and Pilates: The Dish on Disc Problems by Carrie McCullouch
2. Pilates and Pregnancy: Safe Ab Exercises by Debbi Goodman, MSPT
3. Freeing the Shoulders to Connect to the Core by Lesley Powell
4. How to Succeed as a Freelance Pilates Instructor by Elaine Ewing
5. A Career in Pilates: Are You Ready by Pat Guyton
6. Teaching Pilates Clients with Sciatica by Elaine Ewing
7. 6 Tips for Teaching Pilates to Kids and Teens by Amy Leibrock
8. Top Five Teaching Tools for New Instructors by Maria Leone
9. Recession Survival Guide: Tips from Top Pilates Studios by Nicole Rogers
10. Does Music Have a Place in Your Pilates Studio? by Joseph Quinn
Most Popular Articles from 2007