Our semi-regular rundown of Pilates news from around the Web. Enjoy!
• Heads up, PMA members: The agenda for November’s Teacher Training Summit has been released.
• Kudos to Aida Zorilla, owner of Studio A: Pilates in San Antonio, for raising $26,000 for cancer research and being named Woman of the Year by her local Leukemia and Lymphoma Society chapter.
• This Washington, D.C. Pilates studio inside Mint Fitness maximized space and amped up its clients’ workouts with Pilates circuit-training.
• Here’s an excellent five-minute workout for happy feet, Pilates-style, from Elizabeth Larkam and the Chicago Tribune
• The South Korean military utilizes Pilates in its special-command training. Check out this great photo. Why, we wonder, are they all screaming?
• Here’s a post from About.com’s sex channel, called Pilates for Sex. It highlights the role of the pelvic floor, specifically the pubococcygeus muscle.