Pilates-Pro.com Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Pilates forums at www.Pilates-Pro.com. The goal of the of these Pilates forums is to promote the open exchange of ideas and information within the professional Pilates community. It is a friendly, neutral social network for Pilates professionals around the world. As a user of Pilates-Pro.com, you are able to create topics and post comments in our Pilates forums and on our articles.
In general, we will leave it to you, the community, to manage your own conduct. We ask that you treat other forum participants with respect. Please remember that this is a public venue read by many people of all ages, from around the world, spanning all walks of life.
By entering these Pilates forums and choosing to participate in this open community, you agree to abide by the following guidelines and rules:
1. You will not post or transmit any material, comment or statement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or which:
• is racist, sexist, homophobic, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable;
• is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, invasive of the privacy of others, or threatening, in any manner;
• provides any personal details of any other person (including phone numbers, real names and email addresses);
• is made under false pretenses or under another person’s name;
• is commercial advertising or which may be considered commercial advertising;
• contains inflammatory material or references;
• is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. If someone has posted copyrighted material or otherwise illegal material on any of our Pilates forums, please notify Pilates-Pro.com so that we may take appropriate action.
2. Courtesy in Pilates forums: You will keep in mind that the Pilates-Pro.com Forum is an open and uncensored community which depends on the goodwill and responsible behavior of its users. Please treat Pilates-Pro.com, its employees, volunteers, fellow community members and guests on these boards with courtesy and respect, even if there is a difference of opinion. Please do not post or transmit any comment or statement which is deliberately intended to upset other users, start inflammatory arguments or interrupt legitimate discussion. General attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.
3. Keep on topic: Responses to a particular thread on our Pilates forums should be on-topic and pertain to the discussion. Users should use the “Create New Post” button to start a new discussion which would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread. Threads that veer off topic may be closed to further discussion by a moderator.
4. Private discussions: Sometimes, a discussion thread strays off into a friendly dialogue or a heated debate among a very small number of users. Public forum posts should be reserved for matters of interest to the general Pilates community. If possible, continue your discussion privately elsewhere; however, do not solicit personally identifiable information—everyone has the right to remain anonymous in this online public forum.
5. Spam: Posting the same message, or an unsolicited commercial message, to one or many topics or boards is considered spam. Duplicate messages may be deleted or consolidated by our moderators.
6. You understand that Pilates-Pro.com has not in any manner reviewed in advance, accepted, authorized, or endorsed any postings by users and accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise for any postings and/or statements. Users shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from the posting or transmission of any material, comment or statement.
7. We generally do not allow surveys to be conducted using our Pilates forums. Special requests for permission to survey the forum members should be sent to Pilates-Pro.com prior to publicizing the survey.
8. Do not impersonate others, including another Pilates-Pro.com member or staff member.
9. Pilates-Pro.com and its moderators may, at any time and at their sole discretion, remove any postings or statements which are in violation of these guidelines. They may assist with focusing topics of discussion and will gently enforce guidelines, as needed. They can edit/delete posts, move, close or delete topics, and temporarily moderate users’ posts.
10. Any messages you post in these Pilates forums will remain available to the public for as long as this discussion board is online. Once you have posted your message, it will stay online. Please post carefully and with due consideration to the content of your post. We will not edit the content you wrote unless it does not conform to the forum guidelines. In the unlikely even that we do edit your post and you do not like the changes, we can delete the message at your request.
To report abuses of this forum or violations of these guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the posting in question.